The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Friday, January 28, 2005  

IT'S BACK!
My Other Blog, That Is

The Rittenhouse Review isn't my life; granted the Review takes up a substantial portion thereof, but I assure you I have, and have had, much else going on, including, for a while, a secondary blog, TRR: The Lighter Side of Rittenhouse, a weblog I published from July 2002 until February 2004.

Big news!

I revived TRR yesterday, January 27, with three posts: "Miscellaneous Observation," "Left Behind," and "Too Much on Page One."

Like it or hate it, but keep in mind that no lesser a critic than Mrs. TBogg was an early and avid fan of TRR, and then consider the talented stud with whom she shares her daily life. I mean, really, how does Mrs. TBogg cope with such persistent brilliance?

I'll do my best and all that.

| HOME |

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS