The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Sunday, January 16, 2005  

JUST ASKING
And Wondering

For the first time in I don’t know how long, today I’m watching ABC’s “This Week With George Stephanopoulos.”

Trust me, it’s no big deal, but will someone please remind me, with regard to Stephanopoulos, what the fuss was and is all about, then and now?

Of course, Stephanopoulos doesn’t make the case in support of his relevancy any easier by inviting on to today’s program the utterly unfunny right-wing “political humorist” P.J. O’Rourke.

(By the way, and this really isn’t relevant, I guess I’m just showing off, sort of, but I’ve seen Stephanopoulos naked. We went to the same health club in Washington. Trust me, it’s no big deal.)

| HOME |

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS