The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Friday, January 14, 2005  

MORE MONKEY MAIL
Wally Writes

I get monkey mail.

From: Wally Donoghue wally@plaidpants.net
To: rittenhouse_review
Subject: Names
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 10:59:25 -0500

Just a comment -- I looked at your website for the first time today. One thing that stands out that I immediately noticed is that many of your writers resort to frequent name calling and obnoxious adjectives.

Unfortunately, in recent years, it seems that when someone cannot make an intelligent argument in the political spectrum that they then resort to name calling, slander and smears to try to make the point that they are unable to make with a logical thinking and clear writing. It is time for civility to return but I don’t hold out much hope.

Wally Donoghue

I wonder what Wally means by “many of your writers,” since there is only one writer here, me. I guess Wally thinks I “resort to frequent name calling and obnoxious adjectives.”

Who’d’ve thunk it?

| HOME |

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS