The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Monday, February 28, 2005  

ATTENTION OREGON READERS
More Specifically, Northeast Oregon Photographers

Several times this year I’ve asked readers to help with a nascent writing project, asking readers in or around Santa Monica, Calif., Marquette, Mich., and Lexington, Mass., for a few of photographs of a specific building in each locale.

I’m back again, this time looking for a reader willing to take photographs, in digital or traditional format, of a former church in Pendleton, Ore. As always, I can offer little more than my gratitude and a mention in the future book’s acknowledgements section.

If you can help, please let me know.

| HOME |

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS