The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Thursday, February 17, 2005  

ATTENTION SHUTTERBUGS
For a Work in Progress

Just more than a month ago I asked readers for a little help with a writing project of mine that is still in its early stages.

The call went out to readers in or near Santa Monica, Calif., and Marquette, Mich., in search of a couple of photographs of a specific building in each locale. The response, as subsequently noted here, was both swift and gratifying.

With that in mind, I'm putting out the call again, this time to readers living in or around Lexington, Mass.

I'm looking for a handful of photographs, in digital or traditional format, of a historic building located near the center of Lexington. In exchange I can offer my thanks and a nod in the book's acknowledgements section.

If you can help, please let me know.

| HOME |

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS