The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Friday, February 18, 2005  

A QUESTION FOR ARI
Philadelphians are a Tough Audience

Loathsome former press secretary Ari Fleischer is scheduled to speak at the Free Library of Philadelphia on March 7 (at 8:00 p.m., Central Library) to discuss his forthcoming book, Taking Heat: The President, the Press, and My Years in the White House.

I think I might go, assuming the evening includes a question-and-answer session. It’s possible the inquiries from the audience might prove more probing those lobbed during the typical White House briefing.

If I’m able to attend and I get to ask Fleischer just one question, what should I ask?

I’ll take your suggestions in the comments section below.

| HOME |

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS