The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Monday, March 21, 2005  

WHAT DOES THIS WRITER LOOK LIKE?
One Suggestion is Not Like the Composite

The other day a perfect stranger, or at least a total stranger, told me I look like Hugh Laurie.

I admit I had to look that one up.

And that’s just the latest addition to a growing list that includes, among other comparisons, Robert Downey Jr., Lou Reed, and Pat Riley.

I think each suggestion, on its own, is misguided, if only because all are older than I, and not nearly as good-looking (just half stike me as even mildly complimentary), but perhaps a composite picture created from the images of these four men might prove interesting. Is there anyone out there who might be able to create the look?

| HOME |

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS