The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Monday, May 16, 2005  

HAVE I DRAWN YOUR ATTENTION TO?
Recent Additions to the Blogroll

It’s been a long time since I’ve posted an item like this -- the whole “additions to the blogroll” thing -- and usually when I do so I either repeat myself or leave out one or another blog. For each infraction, individually and collectively, I hope you will forgive me.

That said, a phrase I detest in both the spoken and written word for which you assuredly will forgive likewise, let me draw your attention to several recent blogs that have caught my attention, independent of any campaigning for such status on the authors’ parts:

Aggressive Progressive;

All Spin Zone;

Booman Tribune;

Chuck 2006;

Fake Plastic News;

River Tyde;

and last, but certainly not least: She Flies With Her Own Wings.

In the longstanding tradition of voting in Philadelphia, what with the primary election tomorrow and everything, allow me to urge you to visit these sites early and often.

| HOME |

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS