The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Thursday, June 23, 2005  

I’M GLAD MIKE LIKES ME
Signorile on Sullivan

Wow am I glad Michelangelo Signorile likes me. Or at least think he does. Last I checked he did.

I say that because I just read Mike’s latest, “Dear Bareback Andy,” a remarkable essay about Andrew Sullivan’s latest stupidity that I recommend highly for those Rittenhouse readers who can take its necessarily strong language, that of the sort not seen here.

You know, it doesn’t really matter whether Mike likes you -- or me -- or not, that’s not the point. Fair game is always fair game. It’s just that Mike demolishes idiocy better than anyone I know.

| HOME |

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS