The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Wednesday, June 01, 2005  

LEAVE IT TO PAT
Or, Rather, Just Leave Pat

Here’s almost nobody’s favorite neo-Nazi, Patrick J. Buchanan, on the subject of “Deep Throat,” lately revealed as W. Mark Pelt, as quoted in today’s New York Times:

I’ve always thought it was Mark Felt. I’ve told people that privately for a number of years. But I have not mentioned it publicly because I think Deep Throat is a dishonorable man.

I think Mark Felt behaved treacherously. I’m unable to see the nobility of the enterprise, sneaking around in garages, moving pots around, handing over material he got in the course of the investigation.

That coming from a man who is unable to see the value of fighting Adolph Hitler. “The nobility of the enterprise,” as it were.

| HOME |

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS