The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Thursday, June 02, 2005  

READERS IN MADISON
Anyone in Wisconsin Have a Camera?

I’m back with another request for help from readers willing to assist with a book I’m writing.

I don’t want to spill the beans about the project, but if you’re reading this and you live in or near Madison, Wis., and can take a couple of photographs, in digital or traditional format, of a certain building in that city, please let me know.

By the way, I’m still looking for a reader in or near Lexington, Mass., who might be able to do the same.

As previously noted, I can offer little more than my gratitude and a mention in the future book’s acknowledgements section.

| HOME |

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS