The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Thursday, July 07, 2005  

WHERE DID THAT GUY GO?
When PCs Pass Away

Gee whiz, it's been quiet around here, hasn't it?

I apologize for that, for failing even to poke my head in to let you know I'm still among the quick if not the swift.

Technical difficulties, a phrase you may take to mean the unreliable operation of my now five-year-old PC, have overtaken completely my ability to blog effectively and consistently.

It appears the machine cannot be salvaged for much more than a few spare parts and the hazardous metals inside that really ought to be recycled but probably won't.

The timing couldn't be worse, not only because of the recent surge in political topics worthy of discussion here, but because I rely so heavily on the PC for other projects, including job-hunting, writing, editing, and tutoring.

Unfortunately, an hour a day at the public library just doesn't cut it, but with a backlog of work recently cleared, I will do my best going forward.

(If you are inclined to support a speedy resolution to the current situation, you may contribute through PayPal. Your support and encouragement are greatly appreciated.)

| HOME |

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS