The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Sunday, November 13, 2005  

A BIT REMISS
Thank You Very Much

For the last two weeks or so I’ve been carrying a blog post around in my head, one in which I thank the readers who generously and thoughtfully contributed to the fund to replace my old PC, an almost six-year-old machine that passed away either from old age, excessive wear and tear, or third-party malfeasance, I’m not sure which at this point.

I believe I’ve sent a personal note to each contributor, but if I somehow overlooked your kindness, please forgive me and accept my most heartfelt appreciation.

The new machine is a beauty and is humming along quite nicely, thank you very much.

| HOME |

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS