The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Sunday, November 13, 2005  

TBOGG SAYS
And I Agree

Tom of TBogg on Thursday asked, “Why doesn’t the Democratic Party just say ‘No to Joes’?” the inquiry in response to continued chatter -- and I can only hope it’s just that, chatter, and chatter of the idle sort -- that Sen. Joseph R. Biden (D-Del.) plans to run for president in 2008. “Biden will never be the President,” Tom avers.

I have to agree, even if my accord is based solely on a fervent hope that Americans are smarter, much wiser, than that, though they’ve disappointed me before.

Some day, maybe if enough people ask, and ask nicely, I’ll write a blog post I’ve pondered generating in the past, “My Hour with Joe Biden (and Sons),” datelined Charlottesville, Va., circa 1986.

It won’t be pretty.

| HOME |

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS