The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Sunday, January 22, 2006  

JUST ADDED
A Few Film Recommendations

I rarely go to the movies, and as such I’d like to think I’m particularly selective about which films I decide to see. (Or perhaps I just don’t get asked out very much.)

I can count just three viewings since late summer, and my ratings of each of these three movies, with stars assigned from one to five of a possible, and rare, five stars, each and all of which I added only this evening to the sidebar at right under the heading, “Recent Viewing: Film,” as follows, in reverse chronological order as I saw them in the theater:

Memoirs of a Geisha: Recommended: Two Stars.

Brokeback Mountain: Very Highly Recommended.: Four Stars.

March of the Penguins: Very Highly Recommended: Four Stars.

| HOME |

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS