The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Tuesday, February 21, 2006  

IT'S NOT HEAVY
It's Just Blogger

Maybe, just perhaps, there's a little bit of blogger fatigue that explains the thinness of activity here in recent days, but mostly I'm blaming Blogger, the "supporting" software employed at this site, as I've been hit lately by what I think should be called the "rolling blog-outs" involuntary imposed on the service's users in recent weeks, including many well-known users who were badly affected long before I was.

Hang in there, we're all doing our best. Many bloggers are searching for alternatives. It all just sounds a little too complicated, a bit too daunting, for me. We'll see.

| HOME |

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS