The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Wednesday, April 05, 2006  

HOW MUCH SPAM IS TOO MUCH?
Just Wondering About Virtual Luncheon Meat

I'm letting the spam collect in the "bulk" file of my Yahoo Mail account, just out of curiosity but also in order to determine just how many messages the system will allow before it sweeps all of the crap out of that folder.

As of this evening there are 2,031 messages identified as spam, and that doesn't include those that made their way into my in-box during the period I've been collecting this junk, estimated at about a dozen a day over the past week.

I'll keep you posted, assuming you care as much as I do.

| HOME |

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS