The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Sunday, April 30, 2006  

OVERHEARD: OLD CITY
Blogging on the Cheap

I post my "Overheards" at my other blog. TRR: The Lighter Side of Rittenhouse, but the eavesdrop I experienced earlier today, and that I already posted over there, is too annoying not to share with a larger audience, and so here it is, in full:

There's something unusually painful about overhearing a woman, loudly and openly professing -- bragging about, in fact -- the extent of her knowledge about all things media related, referring in the present tense to an entity, "Cap Cities/ABC," that hasn't existed for 10 years.

I'm not sure why that comment of hers, just one of many irksome remarks, became embedded so deeply under my otherwise fairly thick skin, but there it is.

| HOME |

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS