The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Thursday, June 29, 2006  

ADOPTION CENTRAL, ESSENTIAL
Thursday Bulldog Blogging

Sorry, no photo this week. I wanted to get some shots of Mildred last night, but the batteries in my camera need replacing. Instead, an update on the case against Oxford, Pa., dog breeder Michael Wolf, who last week pleaded guilty to 60 counts of animal cruelty.

According to media reports, the dogs Wolf was forced to surrender are gradually becoming available for adoption from the Chester County SPCA, beginning today with 65 cavalier King Charles spaniels and 25 papillons.

The English bulldogs will be made available at a later, as yet unspecified date.

And, no, much as I would like to, I won't be applying, but I hope plenty of quality people do.

| HOME |

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS