The Rittenhouse Review

A Philadelphia Journal of Politics, Finance, Ethics, and Culture


Friday, September 01, 2006  

MORE, OR NO MORE
Thursday Bulldog Blogging
On Friday

Mildred is of the age (nine, but don't tell anyone) at which she sometimes will only deign to go outside -- for, well, you know -- once a day, and she actually pulls it off, by which I mean she makes the regimen work as far as my floors are concerned. (No pee on the carpet, okay? Get it now?)

And that's fine with me, because if I only have to take her out on one walk, as opposed to two or, God forbid, three, a day, I’m cool with that.

What I'm trying to figure out is why Mildred thinks she deserves a couple of snack treats in reward for not going outside in the evening.

Needless to say, she who would be indulged, is indulged.

| HOME |

The Rittenhouse Review | Copyright 2002-2006 | PERMALINK |

CONTACT
BIO & STUFF
PUBLICATION NOTES
LINKS